Interested in officially joining Westwood Church?
Here’s the process:
1. Regularly attend Westwood for awhile, especially Sunday worship services, to see if we are a good fit for you and your family.
2. Take a look at our mission, vision and values (below) to be sure you feel good about who we are as a church. When someone joins our church we ask them to fully support our mission, vision and values and agree to a higher level of participation in the mission of Westwood in terms of time, talent and treasure.
3. Pray for God’s leading — you NEVER want to join a church without feeling God directing you to do so.
4. Fill out the Membership Application (again see below).
5. Once we receive your application one of our pastors (Pastor Quinn or Pastor Scott) will contact you to set up a time to meet so that you can ask questions and we can provide you with some information you may need.
6. After that meeting, if both you and our team feels good about your continued engagement in the membership process — you will be recommended to our elders for membership. All new members are approved by our elders.
7. The final step is to take membership vows in front of our congregation. Those vows can be found here:
Want to know more about our denomination, the Reformed Church in America? Check out www.rca
Still interested in Membership? We sure hope you are! Below is a Membership Application. Fill it out and one of our pastors will be in touch soon to arrange for an interview.