Interested in officially joining Westwood Church?
Here’s the process:
- Regularly attend Westwood for awhile, especially Sunday worship services, to see if we are a good fit for you and your family.
- Take a look at our mission, vision and values (below) to be sure you feel good about who we are as a church. When someone joins our church we ask them to fully support our mission, vision and values and agree to a higher level of participation in the mission of Westwood in terms of time, talent and treasure.
- Pray for God’s leading — you NEVER want to join a church without feeling God direction.
- Fill out the Membership Application (again see below).
- Once we receive your application one of our pastors (Pastor Quinn or Pastor Scott) will contact you to give you the date of our next Membership Matters class and answer any questions that you may have.
- Take the Membership Matters class (2 sessions, child care provided).
- The final step is to take membership vows in front of our congregation. Those vows can be found here:
Want to know more about our denomination, the Reformed Church in America? Check out www.rca
Still interested in Membership? We sure hope you are! Below is a Membership Application. Fill it out and we will be in touch soon with more information!