Looking for some extra income? Love Kids?
Want a purpose to get out of the house? Want flexible hours?
Want to join a missions team?
Be a Hearts & Minds Teacher or Sub!!
(for you or someone you know!)
Westwood’s Hearts & Minds Early Education Program prides itself on excellence, putting education, care and development of our children first and foremost. You will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing children for their next steps. We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions of all team members. Some of the exciting things you will do as a Hearts & Minds teacher:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children
- Spark imagination, build self esteem, and help children discover new things each day
- Teach, educate, and monitor children
- Love each child as your own and share God’s love with them
Teachers must have a personal relationship with Jesus, a passion for kids and preferred past experience in a childcare setting and/or large group kid setting. CPR and first aide certification is available. Flexible hours. Your kids attend free on days you work. We care for 6 weeks to 5 years of age. If you or someone you know would be interested, please contact us!
We’re looking for:
- Mom’s Day Out Teachers (paid position)
- Preschool and MDO subs! (paid position)
- And Volunteers to rock babies!
For more details, please contact Dorinda Earhart, Program Director, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 402-333-3926.