Middle Schoolers! Registrations OPEN FEBRUARY 1st for our summer trip! This year we’re excited to be attending Power Connection Work Camp and Conference at Bethel University in St. Paul/Minneapolis, MN July 23-28. Read all the details below…
Dear Westwood Middle School Ministry students & parents,
It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking about our annual summer trip – and how you can register starting today! This year, we are going to be serving at RCA’s Power Connection Work Camp and then attending the Power Connection Conference in St. Paul, Minnesota.
The dates for this year’s trip are: July 23rd – 28th, 2024. The summer trip is a great opportunity for your student to grow as a follower of Jesus, to grow as a friend with other MSM students, and to make a difference for the people they serve. We strongly encourage you to consider sending your student to this life changing event!
What you need to know:
- Registration is a bit different than years past, but is still online and is NOW OPEN! There is a detailed explanation of how and where to register at the end of this letter. If you have questions or are not able to register online for any reason, please let us know – we will help you out.
- The all-inclusive cost per student this year is $450 which includes all transportation, housing, activities and food (both on site and all meals in transit), as well as 2 t-shirts.
- If you’re able to pay in full up front, that would be very helpful and you’re welcome to do so! However, if a payment plan would help you and your family, this amount can be paid in a total of 3 installments:
- Although you register through the RCA website, only your initial deposit will be paid on their website. All remaining payments will be submitted separately through Westwood’s website.
- *By signing up and paying a deposit, you are agreeing to follow through with paying in full. All payments are non-refundable. If you are paying in installments, please be sure to pay on or before each deadline. If you are late to make a payment, a $10 late fee will be automatically tacked on to the payment that is late.
- If your student is interested in attending, but the financial commitment would prevent them from registering, please talk with us and we can discuss the possibility of some financial assistance. Scholarship Assistance Application Form MSM 2024
- Any questions? Contact email@example.com
Please prayerfully consider helping your student to attend Power Connection this summer… we’re confident it will be an amazing experience for everyone!
Sincerely, Aaron and Kara Willems & the MSM Team
**If this is your very first time sending a student on a Power Connection Trip with us and you’d like more information on what to expect, we hope this might help: PC and Work Camp Descriptions 2024
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT:
Click on the following link: (This will take you to their registration program called Brushfire.)
If that link doesn’t work, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://brushfire.com/561230
- Click “Join a Group”
- Select the group: Westwood Church – Omaha
- Enter the passcode: WESTWOOD24
HERE is a video tutorial on how to do the registration process. I am sorry that it’s a bit cumbersome, but hopefully this video they made will help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnxYtThrXhc
ALSO, the ACCESS CODE that you will need to put in is: CULTIVATE-24
- Choose the STUDENT Registrant type
- Choose a payment amount of ONLY $150 of the registration fee
- Then enter a quantity. (It’s going to be 1 unless you’re signing up multiple children.)
- Fill out the event registration form and pay for your deposit for the trip. (As stated above, all additional payments will be paid through Westwood’s website.)
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for this registration purchase. In that email is a link to upload a copy of your insurance card.
SHORTCUTS TO PAYMENT PAGES:
2nd Payment of $150 Click HERE (due by/before Wednesday, March 6th)
Final payment link for $150 Click HERE (due by/before April 28th)