We are so excited for our annual Fall FUN event THIS SUNDAY from 2-8 p.m.! Registrations are now closed.
JUST A COUPLE OF QUICK REMINDERS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SIGNED UP:
- We will be OUTDOORS the whole time — come dressed for the weather with layers, close-toed shoes (there’s a lot of tall grass, etc.), PANTS! (even thougth it’s supposed to be warm, as you don’t want to get cut on the tall grass, burrs, etc.), and clothes that can get dirty as we’ll be exploring and playing outside! Be sure to check the weather and dress accordingly.
- For real….DON’T bring any electronics/phones with you as it’s very easy to lose them outdoors and there is not very good reception out there so if lost, they are nearly impossible to find!
- Don’t forget to bring a pumpkin for you to use in the pumpkin carving contest (and launch through the air later with the awesome trebuchet, if you’d like) 😉 We will have all the tools for carving.
- Please come to the church AT 2:00 (NOT earlier, as our leaders have preparation we need to be doing and can’t look after you & NOT later, so we can get on the road asap and have some fun!)
- We’ll arrive back to the church at 8:00 p.m. for parent pick up.
Let us know if you have any questions!
It’s the night you’ve all been waiting for!!!
Pumpkin Carving Contest, Games, Supper & Bonfire at the De Boer’s house in Fort Calhoun…it’s gonna be AWESOME! Invite your friends!!!
PLUS…this year we’ll once again get to use the trebuchet for some pumpkin LAUNCHING…woot!
We will meet at church at 2:00 p.m. sharp to carpool. Parents, email Kara@westwoodchurch.net if you’d be willing and available to drive if needed – thanks!
*Cost: $5 + Bring your own pumpkin and register on the website (anyone coming must have filled out the online youth waiver for this ministry year)*
Reservations will CLOSE on Wednesday, October 19th (unless all spots fill up before then)
Questions? Contact Kara at 402.333.6120 or email@example.com