Date: 01/01/2021 - 07/04/2021
Time: All Day
It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking about our annual summer trip – and how you can register starting now! Although we weren’t able to go this past summer as planned, we are SO excited to be able to go and serve with GROUP Mission Trip’s Week of Hope in Loveland, CO THIS summer instead.
The dates for this year’s trip are: July 18th – 23rd, 2021. The summer trip is a great opportunity for your student to be challenged to grow as a follower of Jesus as well as make incredible memories and build friendships with other MSM students. We strongly encourage you to consider sending your student to this life changing event!
What you need to know:
- Trip deposits are due by January 31st. We will do our best to accommodate and bring all interested students, but there are limited spots available. We’ll submit registrations based on who pays their deposits first.
- The cost per student for the trip is $350* which includes all transportation, housing and food (both on site as well as in transit).
- If you’re able to pay in full up front, that would be very helpful, and you’re welcome to do so! However, if a payment plan would help you and your family, this amount can be paid in a total of 3 installments:
- *NOW AVAILABLE: All participants need to fill out a registration form through the Group Mission Trip website GROUP Participant Registration, payments are submitted separately to Westwood and will be collected online through the church website again this year. (Click on the above links)
- By signing up and paying a deposit, you are agreeing to follow through with paying in full (as the church has to pay in full up-front to secure your student’s spot). All payments are non-refundable unless the entire trip has to be cancelled. In the event the trip is unable to happen like last summer, we’ll do our best to get you back all funds paid except for a $50 per person fee we cannot get back from GROUP. If you are paying in installments, please be sure to pay on or before each deadline. If you are late to make a payment, a $10 late fee will be automatically tacked on to the payment that is late.
- If your student is interested in attending, but the financial commitment would prevent them from registering, please talk with us and we can discuss the possibility of some financial assistance. Here is a scholarship form that we request you fill out and submit ASAP: Scholarship Assistance Application Form MSM 2021
- Questions? Contact email@example.com