Time: 12:00 am
Dear Westwood High School Ministry students & parents,
It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking about our annual summer trip – and how you can register soon! This year, we are excited to get a second chance to participate in conference put on by our denomination that was cancelled last summer: Rocky Mountain High in Estes Park, CO.
The dates for this year’s trip are: July 31st – August 4th, 2021. The summer trip is a great opportunity for your student to be challenged to grow as a follower of Jesus as well as make incredible memories and build friendships with other HSM students. We strongly encourage you to consider sending your student to this life changing event!
What you need to know:
- All the information that you could need/want is found at: https://www.rockymountainhighinfo.com/
- You MUST pay your deposit by January 31st if you are planning on going. Any students who pre-registered but do not pay their deposit will forfeit their spot.
- You should have already filled out the online registration form back in October as we had all interested participants pre-register for the trip to hold our spots. In the event you did not pre-register, Rocky is currently full. Please talk with Dan & Sheila or Kara about the possibility of getting signed up for a waitlist.
- The cost per student for the trip is $500* which includes all transportation, housing, conference and food (both on site as well as in transit). *There are optional ‘Recreation Plus’ choices you could opt to do — these will be an additional cost on top of the registration fee.
- If you’re able to pay in full up front, that would be very helpful and you’re welcome to do so! J However, if a payment plan would help you and your family, this amount can be paid in a total of 3 installments:
- Click HERE to pay your Initial Deposit of $200 (due at time of registration – by January 31st at the latest)
- Click HERE to make your 2nd Payment of $150 (due by March 7th)
- Click HERE to make your 3rd Payment of $150 (due by May 2nd) + any extra fees associated with your Rec Plus selection you get chosen for
- Although you register through the RCA website, payments are submitted separately to Westwood and will be collected online through the church website again this year. (See the corresponding link to make a payment above)
- By signing up and paying a deposit, you are agreeing to follow through with paying in full (as the church has to pay in full up-front to secure your student’s spot). All payments are non-refundable, unless the entire trip is cancelled again. If you are paying in installments, please be sure to pay on or before each deadline. If you are late to make a payment, a $10 late fee will be automatically tacked on to the payment that is late.
- If your student is interested in attending, but the financial commitment would prevent them from registering, please fill out a Scholarship Assistance Application Form HSM 2021 and submit it ASAP. Scholarships are not guaranteed.
- Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please prayerfully consider helping your student to attend Rocky Mountain High this summer… we’re confident it will be an amazing experience for everyone!
Kara Willems, Dan & Sheila Schoessler & the HSM Team